First Suburban With Side Airbags?

My '98 is coming up on 130k.
Before I sink a couple thou into it for new tires, steering parts, engine mounts, shocks, and so-forth I'm thinking maybe this summer if/when the price of
gas gets high enough maybe a newer-but-used Suburban might make more sense since I've always wanted better brakes and side air bags.
Anybody know what year I'm looking for?