Flasher unit in 95 blazer?

Anyone know where the damn thing is?
I can hear it faintly but can't find it anywhere under the dash..
Mac

Try on the drivers side, open the door look at the end of the dash, the fuse panel faces out towards the outside of the truck, I think its there..

Nope, tried there and in the breaker panel in the glove box.. thanks.. Mac

Forward from the ashtray. You need to take the lower dash trim off.

cool! I'll dig into it tonight...
thanks, especially from the wife.. now I won't leave 'em on.. lol
Mac