Flashing 4hi light push button 4x4

I have a 97 tahoe with push button 4x4. I have known that my shift encoder motor is bad. It has been out for a while. When that happens you cannot shift into 4 hi but you still have 4 lo. Just today the 4hi light started flashing and has been all day. I checked the codes today thinking that there would be another one and the only code that pops up is code #2 which is the encoder motor or so i have been told. Does anyone know anything about this????? thanks

Reply to
Brian Prater

I have the exact same thing. changed the fuse and they blow in seconds. did you fix your problem? What did you do

Reply to
rickr

Reply to
jdoe