Flashing brake light on dash, code 81 (or 18?)

Yesterday I decided to jump the two ABS terminals on my ALDL connector just to see if I could see any signs of life from my ABS light on the dash (just
like I have done to check for CES codes in the past). Nope, not a flash. So I gave up, and it sat in the driveway all night. Now, since first thing this morning, the "brake" light (not the ABS light, this is the one that comes on when the parking brake is on) has been flashing eight quick times, one long time, and repeats with almost no pause between. What should this be telling me? I was under the impression that this light was only for the parking brake. Could it be that my ABS light isn't used at all since it's RWAL and not true "ABS" (ie. 4 wheel)?
Thanks guys. It's a '91 T-15 Jimmy, 4.3L TBI.
I disconnected the battery while I changed back to my street tires, just to give the comptuer time to clear. It seems to have worked, the light has stopped flashing. Looks like that ABS light will enver work after all, eh? ;o)
As a side note, I actually lost my front skid plate (under the oil pan) while offroading today. It's torn clean off, I have no idea where it is. Dammit. I wanted to keep that. lol
LOL! i needed that laugh tonight too....
2001 honda crv (yes, i know its only a toy)