FOR SALE!!!

I am parting out my '85 Suburban 4x4!!! E-mail me with what your wanting and where you are(I am in NW Iowa)!
shades(underscore)1970(at)netins(dot)net

Are you replacing this '85 with the TBI your looking for, or did you get that bad a deal on your burb?
~KJ/TLGM

wanting and where you are(I am in NW Iowa)!

I have had the '85 for a while and she has been a good vehicle... I am now into my '88 and have robbed some stuff off the '85 so I figured I will part it out and try to make a few bucks...