For Sale: 'Headache Rack' from 1-ton dually

If you have a large flatbed truck and want to protect the cab from heavy cargo shifting forward, what you need is a heavy steel plate mounted vertically on the front end of the bed... a 'headache rack'.
This one came off a Chevy 1-ton dually, and is made of solid steel, with a small steel mesh window for rear-view. It will fit a bed approx. 8 feet wide, and the plate is 3 and 1/2 feet high. Includes steel side plates for stability. Steel is approx. 3/16" thick. Some paint peeling, but no serious rust damage. Removed because I carry only hay, so I don't need the protection, or the excess weight.
Asking $400 or best offer. Can be seen afternoons and weekends in Madison.
Questions or contact: mflange 'at' chorus 'dot' net