For Sale: Stock 2500HD rims

I've got a set of 4 factory painted gray rims I'd like to sell off of my 02 Silverado 2500HD. I live near Pittsburgh, PA if anyone is interested. I can email pix.
Jason
What size are the rims and what kind of shape are they in??? I would like to see them if pics are available..!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`