Ford S10 Pickup

My 2001 Ford pickup truck will not kick over. it cranks up like it's abut to start (lights, and radio comes on dash board lights up) but it does not start. It was running okay when i stop for a light (about a week ago) it just cut off. I had it towed home and its being doing what i stated above since. Any input is welcome. I just want to get some information before I have it towed to the shop for repairs. I checked the oil and transmission fluid. The gas is low but not empty one quarter tank.

Reply to
missjojo

Shep

There is no such thing as a Ford S10. Is it an S10 (chevy) or a Ford (ranger)?

Reply to
Eugene Nine

I stand corrected. Thank you Eugene Nine. I listed my pickup as a Ford S10 in error. I have a 2001 Chevy S10 60,000 miles. It cranks up put will not kick over to start. I welcome your input.

Reply to
missjojo

Reply to
Shep