Frame swap

Anyone know if the basic frame on a 1984 C10 2WD SB will swap to a 1986 K10 4WD SB? I found a 86 truck with a broken/rotted frame and have a good frame.
I realize I need to swap out the front end and cross members, but need to know if the side rails are the same. Both trucks are V8 autos if that helps. I will be using the 84 cab and body.
same frame