Front Seat for a '95 to '99 60/40 split

Where is the best place to get a oem replacement seat for a 95 to 99 60/40 split power seat? Thank you Daniel

Check with companies that customize trucks. I replaced the solid bench seat in my old '88 Chevy C1500 with a 60/40 split bench with headrests from a '95. I found a customizing company in Tenn. that ordered trucks, pulled the stock seats out and installed custom units. They were more than happy to get rid of the seats they removed. IIRC it didn't cost me much more than shipping, and the seats they sent me were still in the plastic. Sorry, but this was eight years ago and I can't recall the name of the customizing company.
Cheers - Jonathan
--
Acta Non Verba - Deeds Not Words
Lieutenant Jonathan Race, EMS Supervisor