Front window leak in a 98 Sierra

Hey Guys,
I seem to have a leak in the passengers side of my 98 Sierra windshield. My neighbour has the same truck and seems to have a same leak. Any advice is
appreciated.
Thanks to all,
Blair
Blair Chesterton wrote:

Blair, Me Too: I have a leak onto the passenger mat on my 1997 GMC Sierra. Does not always leak when it rains. Only seems to do it if it rains very hard. A/C condensate is draining well so it is not that.
I also have a leak in the driver side windshield, my Sierra is a 95 though. Ditto, Phillip Wolf
Stand Up Zipper Bag wrote:

Thanks for the input, I should check if General Motors knows anything about the leak.
Blair