Frozen/stuck caliper bleeder screw on 93 Chev G30

Hi, I need some advise on how best to deal with the above. I have tried a penetrating oil, tapping the caliper around the bleeder screw and use of a 6 point socket.
I don't want to have to pull or replace the caliper if there is a simple solution.
I have seen some comments about heat, but am not sure if that is wise?
TIA.
--
SANT
Doug Quance
Doug wrote:

Personally I would stop dicking around with it, spend the 20 bucks for a new one and get on with life...
Thanks for the responses, I broke it off trying to get it out. I was able to drill it out and remove it all without damaging the caliper. A bit of work, but I have more time than money.
--
SANT
Doug Quance

If you have an air compressor and an air hammer, try to find an attachment called a blaster. They come with 3/8 and 1/2 drive ends, in the center is a wrench surface for a 3/4" wrench. The vibration breaks it loose. Use 6 point impact quality sockets. You could make one out of a old air chisel, grind and file the chisel end into a square, and substitute vise grips for the wrench. You can try using a breaker bar, and applying pressure rap the end over the socket with a hammer.
Whitelightning
I did that once, drilled it out and put another on in. I was a pain. Advanced auto has replacement calipers for about $15! It is better off just replacing both Frank