FS; 2000 4X4 silverado aluminun rims in Maine

Hi group, I have a set of 2000 chevy silverado 4x4 aluminum rims for sale. I am located in southern maine and can meet in Nh, Me, or Ma. 200.00 firm includes lugnuts and center caps. these are in close to perfect condition.

How many bolt holes?

6 lug pattern