FS 454 BB with 400 turbo trans, Engine not only runs well, Its will continue to run well

located near San Bernardino Ca. $1200.00 engine has not been pulled form 1979 C/30 scotsdale, with commercial bed. truck runs but cannot be driven, 454 rebuilt in 2000, maybe 15000 miles, engine has rv cam
thorley headers 1968 bb iron heads (stainless valves) , stock intake and quadrajet carb, HEI ignition. the turbo 400 trans rebuilt in july 2002. truck has not been on hwy since july 2002 so trans is practically new. includes a rebuilt 1ton rear end new computer balanced 2piece drive shaft and carrier berrings\ snipped-for-privacy@msn.com
why not able to drive? not smoggable? wreck? non-op?
The truck was involved in a traffic accident, about a year ago, I kept telling myself that I would take the engine out and put it into another truck. The truck has frontend damage which included destroying the radiator and fan. I have however routinly turned her over.