FS: 4L60E

I have for sale a 4L60E tranny from a 94 chev S10 2wd. This tranny has 60k miles and is in good shape. A tree fell on the rig and crushed the roof so the tranny is fine. Price is $375 U.S. plus shipping. I will deliver in WA State within 100 miles of Walla Walla or will ship to the lower 48 states. Buyer is resposible for all shipping costs in this case. I will also be posting to ebay if this tranny doesnt sell within 7 days of 12-21-03.

Reply to
snettles