FS: '86 GMC Van $250

Located in Madison, WI. This is a Rally Styx model with cruise control, AC (needs freon) captain chair seats, power windows & locks. It runs but burns oil so it needs a ring & valve job. It has a new battery. I'll
sell the van for $200 without the battery. The body is solid with little rust. Some of the blue paint (2-tone with gray) has flaked off the. The brakes are good. The automatic tranny is good. Engine is a 350. Email me if you are interested.