FS: 93 Chevy K1500 in Ohio

Very nice truck. 4X4, 350V8, Automatic, Silverado Package includes Power Windows, Locks, Cruise, AM/FM/Tape. Long bed. 106000 miles. New Grill, dual batteries, bedliner, bed caps. Sandstone in color. Asking $7750.00.
Pictures available upon request.
Don Nelson
7800 for a truck with over 100K miles?
thats steep
Jason in Ohio

Maybe, but I've had quite a lot of interest in it. I'm slightly negotiable but not much. It's a nice truck and a lot of the older trucks around here are rust buckets. If it doesn't bring close to that, I don't mind keeping it.
thats true...Ohio vehicles tend to rust to hell and back....
my 98 Sonoma has fared well in the last couple horrid NE Ohio winters....exhaust is a bit rusty, thats all