FS: ABS Control Module -- 88'-93'

Hello all,
Thought I'd post here before I put it on E-Bay. ABS Control module for all 88'-93' GM midsize and fullsize trucks equipped with RWAL brakes. Reman's
sell in stores for $100.99-$124.88 w/$20 core, this is OEM off of my truck, in 100% working condition; I'm looking for $30.00, buyer pays actual shipping.
This is the electronic module (black box just below master cylinder w/2 wire harnesses running to it), not the ABS hydraulic module.
Lemme know via this ng if you're interested and I'll then drop you an e-mail.
Regards,
Doc
Hi Doc
I take it this control Module is no good for 1994 Silverado 1500???
I have Rear Wheel Anti-lock Brakes.
Thanks Doug

all
truck,
wire

Reman's
Thanks Doc. I would of bought it in case my ever went for that price.
Doug

for
w/2
<I'm looking for $30.00, buyer pays actual shipping.
Sheesh.....I can get one down at the salvage yard cheaper than that!

all
truck,
wire
yeah but at least if you get it from doc it most likely works fine. I would trust something from him more than a scrap yard.

Reman's

Reman's

Reman's

Reman's

If Doc says it's good..... I'd bet it's good. The salvage yards pull 'em off and sell 'em without a clue whether they work or not. The standard warranty policy is "If it don't work, bring it back and we'll give you another one just like it". $30 is cheap for one that works. Bob
Maybe the second one they give you won't work either!
Try that with an unscrupilous yard that gave three bum motors before they got it right?
We got it where it hurts, and they got our money!
Refinish King

off
warranty
You & Eee Eee are really making friends here quick Joe.
--
Computer Tips & Tweaks
Builds/Upgrades/Repairs

'em
That is a good one.
~KJ~

that!
another
it always causes that 'deer caught in the headlights' look.................

pull

transmission'