FS: GM 350 auto trans

Hi, I've got a new Jasper remanufactured GM 350 automatic transmission. I bought it new 4 yrs ago, mounted it in a truck that I was going to rework, and there it sat, mounted in the truck under my carport. I have decided not to proceed with the reman of the truck, so I am parting all of it back out. This transmission is all that is left.

If anyone here needs to replace a General Motors 350 auto trans, this would be a good opportunity for them. This one was reman'd by Jasper (a premium reman co.) and has never been run. I paid just over $1,000 for this, and have the receipt from original purchase. I am willing to crate and ship it (you pay shipping - I'll work with you on how it is shipped).

Details, pics, and contact info are here:

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
TraderBill2000

======== ========

snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMtraderbill2000.com (TraderBill2000) made his fortune in selling lake front property in Arizona, and started out on his next venture with........

Hi,

new Jasper remanufactured GM 350 automatic transmission.

I bought it new 4 yrs ago

mounted it in a truck

and there it sat, mounted in the truck under my carport.

has never been run.

I paid just over $1,000 for this, and have the receipt from original purchase.

I am willing to crate and ship it (you pay shipping - I'll work with you on how it is shipped).

Thanks, Bill ====== ======

NEVER been run?

FOUR YEARS???

NO WARRANTY??

no thanks.

MarshMonster ~will send you all you want, with a warranty for $500, that haven't been rusting for 4 years~ ============ ============

Reply to
Marsh Monster

The front pump where the rings go into the second gear clutch drum are worn on the top. never welded and recut on a lathe either?

Refinish King

PS The hardest shifting TH350's I ever built, were with Fairbanks parts. I wonder if they're still in business?

Reply to
Refinish King