FS GMC parts

I have a stock grill for a 92 GMC 3500 still in the box. bought it new for $375 I am looking for $250, I also have a tailgate for a 5th wheel also for
this truck paid $100 sale for $50. and if any one is interested I have stock rims for this truck, painted silver Best offer.
My Dad sold this truck last month, now he wants to get rid of this stuff, (why he didn't sell it with the truck I have no idea!?!)
We are located in Southern California, and will work with the buyer to cover shipping cost. If interested e-mail me @ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net Please put "parts FS" (no quotations please) in the subject line, so it won't get accidentally scraped! Thank you.