FS Helm manual set for 1990 chevy c/k light truck

Hi guys, Before I put this on Ebay, I thought I'd post this here. I bought the Helm set for my 1990 k1500. Set consists of C/K pickup service manual ST 375-90
1990 Dealer Service manual Update supplement ST-502-90sb C/K pickup electrical diagnosis and wiring diagrams st 375-90edd and Light Duty Trucks unit repair manual.
The unit repair part is a photocopied complete manual but the rest are original. This is the way it comes from Helm. I paid over $100 and it is virtually brand new. No grease or markings. Need to sell. $85 shipped . Please email me privately if interested snipped-for-privacy@epix.net.
Thanks, Chris