FS: S-10 2WD 5-speed (2.8)

I have a 2wd 5 speed tranny for a 85 S-10. A buddy of mine tells me they are hard to find. If someone is looking for one, make me an offer on it. It is still in the truck so I can show that it works fine. It is located north of Seattle Washington.

Reply to
LKN4SNO

I got one near Frederick , MD. has a bad syncro. in first gear. Flywheel-clutchfork-clutch -pressure plate- release bearing-shifter-boot. First 50.00 or haul away takes it. EWJ

Reply to
EW

I have an 88 S10 first person who shows interest in it takes it. Southern NH e-mail PDE underscore ON underscore EBAY at COMCAST dot COM

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ