Fuel Atomizer 2000

http://www.wyominginstruments.com/ has a product that increases gas mileage and reduce polution. I've had one on my car and plan to get one for my 2005
GMC Quadrasteer Sierra
Hmmmm...I've read numerous reports on gadgets that claim to increase fuel economy similar to this one (but not this particular one). I've never heard of any that have worked worth a damn, but I could be wrong. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I mean, every freakin' car in the free world would have one of these devices (or one like it for that matter) on it if it really increased fuel economy as much as it claims.
I'm calling BS.
Tony
--
2001 White S10 ZR2
Bone Stock

Why?
http://skepdic.com/refuge/wyoming.html
http://www.fuelsaving.info/atomisation.htm
Casey

mileage
2005
There's one born every minute...............
Hey, you don't need this. I have just started farting into the gas tank right before I start it up every time. Sure enough, now I get 65 mpg in my '84 Tempo. All of these gadgets are a rip off but the farting really does work. Try it.