Fuel Contamination/sabotage --- TESTING

After spending [wasting] hours on the phone, it appears to be very difficult attempting to find a "test kit" [or similar], that would allow a person to determine (self test) if any foreign substance had been
placed into my fuel tank.
Anyone know of such a kit... or place to find one? THANKS......... GC
It all depends on what kind of contamination you are looking for. I know if it is sugar it is gonna crystalize the fuel in your lines and that is a bitch trust me.