Fuel Filter Loaction - 86 Chevy Blazer

Where is the fuel filter on a 86 Chevy Blazer?
I can't find it?
Any help out there would be awesome!
Lake_Boys

Not sure about the full-size but on the '86 S-10 it was along the inside of the frame rail back by the driver's side rear tire - about the size of a Coke can. JELo
86 woulda been a carb, so it would have been near the carb. The FI trucks are where you describe though...

I think the 86 is TBI. Not sure but I think 85 had either a carb or TBI and 86 was all TBI. If its a carb, the filter is inside the fuel inlet on the carb itself. If its TBI, the filter is on the inside of the drivers side frame as described before. .

I own an 86 K5, and it's carbureted. The fuel filter is located in the carb inlet fitting. Remove the fuel line from the carb, then take out the large "nut" that's left in the carb. The filter, a spring, and a small plastic o-ring are inside. Take note on how they are installed. I would recommend adding a larger inline filter right before the fuel pump where there is a short piece of flex hose.
Jeremy