Fuel injectors 1996 1500 V8

I have 1996 1500 V8. I'm sole owner and an old man. I do believe I'm still burning .95 cents a gollon gas. About every 4/5 weeks I drive it to the local
Safeway, only because my wife is driving the other vehicle. It has about 25000 miles on it now because when I first got it I was doing local appliance repair and used it alot. Anyhow - two or three days ago I went out to use it and it would not start. There is at, the very first instace of trying to start, it seems to catch, and the it just grinds away. One of my grandbabies, who is an expert motorcycle mechanic (thundermfg.com) tells me it is probably the injectors because it sits for weeks without being started. How do I do self help to clean those injectors? I'm halfway passable in reparing washers and refrigerators.
You need to check for fuel pressure at the rail, time not mileage may have killed the fuel pump, start there, or spray carb cleaner into the intake and see if it starts, basic initial diagnostics.

-