fuel pressure

could someone tell me what sort of pressure in PSI I should be seeing at the supply line to my injector pump, and also what sort of flow rate. I believe I am having fuel starvation issues with symptoms of
overheating, short periods of loud clattering and erratic boosts and lulls in power.
1986 F350 with 6.5L chevrolet diesel (non turbo) conversion.