fuel pressure

could someone tell me what sort of pressure in PSI I should be seeing at the supply line to my injector pump, and also what sort of flow rate. I believe I am having fuel starvation issues with symptoms of overheating, short periods of loud clattering and erratic boosts and lulls in power.

Darren

1986 F350 with 6.5L chevrolet diesel (non turbo) conversion.
Reply to
woodee