Fuel pressure regulators

On my 95 K1500 GMC 4x4 with the 350 motor... I am looking for suggestions for a fuel pressure regulator....Advance wanted 85.00 for one that was a 'universal fit'??
Any help?
--
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun !! "