fuel problem driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

my 97 2500 silverado died the other day... started back up fine and died again, this time not starting again.. i replace the fuel pump, fuel relay and
cap and rotor... the pump is now working but only delivering 20psi of fuel to the rail and it needs 60. its almost like the pump isnt getting enough power.. .... anyone know what the deal is THANKS it will be greatly appreciated

Fuel Filter!

i changed the filter while doing the new pump..... thanks
Shades wrote:

both of them? I believe there is one in the tank and one in the line under the truck (but I could be wrong).

yes i have changed both
no_one wrote:

Is there full power going to the pump? The relay might be on the fritz.

neidha81 via CarKB.com wrote:

Do u relise that manufactures Get A BAD pump off the line every so often! Check the pressure at the pump outlet

--
It Doesnot Take Brains To
Get A High Paying Job!

The pigtail for the fuel pump electrical connector?
Jeff