fuel problem driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

my 97 2500 silverado died the other day... started back up fine and died again, this time not starting again.. i replace the fuel pump, fuel relay and cap and rotor... the pump is now working but only delivering 20psi of fuel to the rail and it needs 60. its almost like the pump isnt getting enough power.. .... anyone know what the deal is THANKS it will be greatly appreciated

Reply to
neidha81 via CarKB.com

Fuel Filter!

Reply to
Shades

Reply to
neidha81 via CarKB.com

both of them? I believe there is one in the tank and one in the line under the truck (but I could be wrong).

Reply to
no_one

Reply to
neidha81 via CarKB.com

Is there full power going to the pump? The relay might be on the fritz.

Reply to
Shades

Do u relise that manufactures Get A BAD pump off the line every so often! Check the pressure at the pump outlet

Reply to
somebody

The pigtail for the fuel pump electrical connector?

Jeff

Reply to
jeff in Atl