fuel pump?

On my 91 chevy S10 when I get to about a quarter of a tank my truck will want to stop running and it will and the steering wheel will lock up and the whole 9. then i start it back up and it will go for a couple minutes and then do it all over until i get to a gas pump. Do you think I need a new fuel pump? Oh and the ses light will come on also is this also related to the fuel pump?

Reply to
perskylora

Shep

Your steering shouldn't lock while the key is in the "on" position. I think you just have no power steering when it stalls.

Reply to
George