Fuel Pump Meter

Does anybody know if you can buy the fuel pump meter separate or do u have to buy the whole fuel pump. This is for a 2000 S-10. My fuel gauge doesn't work and I think that is the problem.

Thank you in advance, Daniel Phillips

Reply to
daniel phillips

*Zoe*

Zoe,

The pump doesn't come with the "whole unit." The fuel tank sending unit holds the pump and the fuel level sender. Three seperate parts which are always sold seperately. If he needs a sender, just buy the sender.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"