Fuel Pump Meter

Does anybody know if you can buy the fuel pump meter separate or do u have to buy the whole fuel pump. This is for a 2000 S-10. My fuel gauge doesn't
work and I think that is the problem.
Thank you in advance, Daniel Phillips
they are on are blazer with the 4.3 but the sending unit its self cost almost as much as the whole stinking unit........so better off to buy whole thing in my opinion.......blazers seem to be notorius for pump failure........(from experince.)