Fuel pump problem

Hello all,
My 92 chevy blazer s10 4 door 4x4, has a fuel pump problem. The pump dusent work any more. the relay is fine and is klickink for 2 seconds just the way
it shut be.
but nothing else work from there. i dont have a G on my adld conector in the cabine, for testing the pump, like they say in the book.
but i cant find the 1 conector that must hang around the fender of the drivers side. but the relay is constructed to the firewall above the brake head cylinder, must i conenct the orange wire from the relay to the + of the battery? or how doe i do that?
who can help me whit my problem?
pat

dusent
way
the
the
Pat,
If the relay is fine, the only other answer is a wiring problem or that the fuel pump is shot. Find the harness that connects to the fuel tank sending unit and trace the wires back along the frame. If you have some long test leads you could run some continuity tests as well. Aside from that, looks like you need a new pump!
Doc

The wire you are looking for is gray and has a female connector on it. Apply 12volts to it thru a 15 amp fuse. On my 93 s-10 Blazer, it was on the passenger side, on the fire wall, near the heater box, it goes directy to the pump in the tank. You might also try a good hand thump on the bottom of the fuel tank, than turn on the key and try to start the engine , that might get thae pump going. Mine did the same thing ,I had it replaced. Andy..................just a hint, good luck!

dusent
way
the
the
I already replased my fuel pump today, and now its running fine !!!

dusent
way
the
the