funky dash alarms

2000 Yukon XL occasionally says the gas tank is empty when it has plenty of fuel. Dash warning has said it was low on oil. Yesterday it gave me an ABS
and brake light warning until I shut it off and started it up again, no problem wiht the brakes. Could this just be a ribbon cable issue or is it likely the entire dash needs replacing?
Michael Dobony wrote:

Probably something like a bad ground causing odd signals to the ecm. Check the grounds from the engine to the various points (firewall, battery, chassis)
--
Steve W.