fuses blown

I keep replacing a fuse. It controls the gas gage, temp. gage, low fuel light, battery low light, shift light. Any ideas how to track this? Thanks

Guess I needed to say I have a 98 chevy s10 truck. Thanks

What else is on the circuit? If nothing you can take a blown fuse and wire up a tail light bulb across it. Put the modified fuse in and start moving stuff and see what happens.
Al
. . On..... Fri, Oct 21, 2005, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (bct) came into the room with a Don King hairdo and smoke coming from his ears...... crying........
I keep replacing a fuse.
It controls the gas gage, temp. gage, low fuel light, battery low light, shift light.
Any ideas how to track this? Thanks
====================== BCT, my suggestion would be to check the circuits on the gas gauge, temp.gauge, low fuel light, battery low light, and shift light. I feel sure that doing this should help you to not only track this, but pinpoint the cause of your symptom.
any whooo.....
that's jest my idea yw
~:~ MarshMonster ~has more ideas if you need them~