Gas price survey

Page 2 of 2
The gas is $2.69 in Minnesota. We can all bitch about it,but your still gonna use it. Right? I stopped bitching a few months back.Just have to tighten the belt
elsewhere.
Bill
I'ts $2.66-$2.69 today for reg.

It's $2.69 for regular here in Newton, Iowa also. Des Moines, Iowa is 2.59 though and only 30 miles away. Doug snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com

I live in Southern California gas ranges from 2.77 to 4.00 per gallon! so of course I leave my big SUV running all night in the garage with the heater on and the door to the house open because it is cheaper to do that than to turn on the heater in my house.