Gas stain on plastic

I have a 2005 Tahoe and last night I was getting gas for my lawnmower and some of the gas spilled out of the container and onto the black plastic of the automatic window buttons. The plastic changed from a dark black to a lighter shade of black where the gasoline was.

Does anyone have any suggestions short of a magic marker or replacing the plastic piece?

Reply to
JavaJWS

Replace the Driver

Reply to