Gas stain on plastic

I have a 2005 Tahoe and last night I was getting gas for my lawnmower and some of the gas spilled out of the container and onto the black plastic of the automatic window buttons. The plastic changed from a
dark black to a lighter shade of black where the gasoline was.
Does anyone have any suggestions short of a magic marker or replacing the plastic piece?
Replace the Driver
--
Ironworker's Are Always =-HIGH-=

You might try Armor-All. It helps with plastic that has faded in the sun, only one way to know if it will help in your situation.