gauge cluster bulbs

87 K5 5.7l TBI 700-R4/NP-208 4" Tuff Country E-Z Ride Springs and many many other mods
Ok I got a lil problem here. I changed out all my cluster bulbs and
replaced them with new ones and sprayed the back of the face with chrome to brighten things up a little bit.
Well I found out why my bulbs were so dim-They were missing their housings!!! Damn damn damn damn....I went to tree junkyards today with no luck. I even went to the GM dealer and he looked at me like I was from another planet, so screw him.
Anyone have any laying around they want to sell?? OR know where I can get 3 of them? Maybe even a part number (GM guy couldn't come up with one). I would like to get this done since my dash is in a million pieces and I don't want to drive my other ride in the snow (Minivan).
All they are is the little plastic housing that the bulb (194) fits into. I really don't want to have to buy a brand new instrument cluster either. Thanks for all your help and for listening to my gripe!!
Housing?
The bulbs are permanently mounted in a 1/4 turn base. And screwed into the PCB of the cluster ( in my 95 at least). Are these the bulbs you have?
Cheers

yeah but they aren't permanent. They are # 194 and the push/pull type. Went to the junkyard today and got ten of em for free!! WooHoo!!!!!!!!

I have bought several hard to find interior parts from this website http://www.chevyduty.com I have had good luck with these people. They are based in KC, Kansas.
went to the junkyard yesterday and got ten of the sockets for free!! Thanks for your guys help!!
Rob