Get a FREE iPod like me and Kevin Rose from The Screensavers. No, seriously!

Yeah, yeah, I know. I hate spam as much as the next guy, can get a FREE 20 GB iPod if you do what I did. It is the killer app for mp3s. All
you have to do is follow the directions at: 63863 Kevin Rose did it on G4TechTV's "The Screensavers" and you can too. This is not some third world country rip off. I checked and the domain is in the US (Washington, D.C.), registered to Gratis Networks. You can read about it (and they have a video from the show about it) at the Screensavers site at
Cheers and good luck!