Getrag 5spd

I need specs on the 88-92 Getrag 5spd that GM put in their 4WD trucks. I KNOW the NV4500 is a better replacement, but I don't want info on it, that
info is almost everywhere... I need to know ratios, dimensions, ratings, etc on the 88-92 GM Getrag 5spd... Any links will be greatly appreciated. Matt
===== =====
Getrag 5spd Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sun, Oct 12, 2003, 9:38am From: shades snipped-for-privacy@netins.net (Shades) I need specs on the 88-92 Getrag 5spd that GM put in their 4WD trucks. I KNOW the NV4500 is a better replacement, but I don't want info on it, that info is almost everywhere... I need to know ratios, dimensions, ratings, etc on the 88-92 GM Getrag 5spd...
Any links will be greatly appreciated.
Matt
==== ==== Shades,
see this one first...... scroll to bottom of page for specs on GM
New Venture NV4500 Transmission Conversion Kit Dodge, Jeep and GM Pickup Truck Address:http://www.drivetrain.com/newventure.html
then go here....
GETRAG GmbH & Cie. KG Address:http://www.en.getrag.de/6/2
marsh monster ~:~
. Getrag 5spd Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sun, Oct 12, 2003, 9:38am From: shades snipped-for-privacy@netins.net (Shades)
I need specs on the 88-92 Getrag 5spd that GM put in their 4WD trucks. I KNOW the NV4500 is a better replacement, but I don't want info on it, that info is almost everywhere... I need to know ratios, dimensions, ratings, etc on the 88-92 GM Getrag 5spd... Any links will be greatly appreciated. Matt
. Shades, try this...scroll to bottom for tranny specs and gear ratios....
Elton Viltroni's OEM Parts Locater::/GM parts http://evilzz.com/evilzz/specialinvitation.html
hopefully what you needed.