Gm Employee pricing on all new Chevrolets!

If you live near Buffalo, NY you can purchase any new Chevrolet car or truck off our lot (except corvette) for the GM employee discount price whether you are a GM employee or not. This offer is good till 12/31/03, and
we have a BIG selection of Silverado's available! Any questions contact
P.S.: we also have a 2004 Red Corvette convertible available for sale at Invoice price.