GMC JIMMY CODES?

You guys really helped me out the last time, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where and how to look up all those factory codes on sticker in glove
box. I'm tiring to get paint but I need to read those codes. Is there a web site that I can punch in those codes and it tells me exactly what's in the truck?
i was lookin for same on blazer i just bought
Sam wrote:

Try here http://www.paintscratch.com /

Phil, For about $25.00 I have been buying an online service manual from http:\\www.alldatadiy.com for all the cars and truck I work on. You will have access to all of the information you are looking for. Check it out.
Tom