GMC JIMMY CODES?

You guys really helped me out the last time, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where and how to look up all those factory codes on sticker in glove box. I'm tiring to get paint but I need to read those codes. Is there a web site that I can punch in those codes and it tells me exactly what's in the truck?

Reply to
Sam

i was lookin for same on blazer i just bought

Reply to
Charles H.

Try here

Phil

For about $25.00 I have been buying an online service manual from http:\\

for all the cars and truck I work on. Youwill have access to all of the information you are looking for. Checkit out.

Tom

Reply to
Tlake