GMC needs leveling

I tired this same posting about a month ago. Two guys posted replies and started arguing back and forth, but I never got an answer. I have a 2003 GMC Sierra 2WD 1500HD Crew Cab. (I know, I am in a 4x4 forum,
please excuse me.) This sierra has torsion bars, not springs in the front. I need to raise the front approx. 2" to level it out with the rear. No, I dont want to lower the rear to match the front, I want to raise the front. Does anyone know where I can buy a leveling kit? Anyone out there with experience in the same problem? Thanks in advance.

forum,
dont
It's not a problem, it's designed that way so when you're hauling/towing you don't get the ass end way down low and the front end wandering all over the place. You could crank up the T-bars some, but the handling might get sloppy. I went with drop shackles on my C1500 (has multiple settings, 1" or 2 1/4" drop) and am well pleased with the results, both aesthetically and functionally.
Doc
There is a leveling kit out there. Just don't ask me where. A buddy of mine started putting one in his truck then got pissed off and sold the whole truck and bought a 4wheel drive.

front.
you
the
or