GMC Yukon XL Autoride problem

Looks like the rear air shocks are junk on our 2000 Yukon XL with Autoride...... any idea where I can get a set of rear air shocks (part # 22187160) for less than what the dealer wants for them???
Thanks in advance.
Jeff B In Maine
A good used set wouldn't be out of the question either....... probably best for a Yukon with 70,000 miles on the clock..... =-)
Jeff B In Maine