GMS certificate, anybody know what the discount is?

I have access to a GMS certificate which is similar (i think) to Ford's x-plan, slightly above actual employee price but below dealer invoice.

Can anyone tell me what to expect in terms of percentage discount off sticker, or vs. the 'invoice price' as quoted on MSN?? I want to buy a new 4-door 4x4 2500HD with Duramax..retail sticker is around 42K. there is a $3,000 rebate until 8.2.2004.

TIA

Mike

Reply to
mcshannon

I think you have a GM S-Plan. S=Supplier. I am a member of the S plan as well. I do not know the % of discount, but it is definatly worth using. I saved about $5000 + on a GMC 1500HD. Sticker price on mine was $38,000.00 and it got it for $ 28,000.00 (using S Plan, $ 3000.00 cash back & $ 1,000 owner loyalty cash) Ask to see the dealer's invoice, I think it is written somewhere that they must show it to you. On the invoice look for the "S" and that should be your cost + any dealer added options. Good luck

Reply to
USFSIG