GOD I Hate Blazers !!!!

Get the tranny repaired, all the brakes and axle seals. Never had the truck over 80kph so I never noticed the vibration and noise between 80kph
and 95kph.. haven't had it over 100 so don't know if it will og away.. Is this the U Joints ?... I climbed under the truck and tried moving the drive shaft for play but none.. I had the rear cover off the rear end and seen no shavings or whatever...put new oil in and it runs fine other than this.. it kinda makes noise and vibrates (not all that bad but enough to annoy you) but only at this speed.. thanx for any advice..

Don't quite see how this is a specific Blazer's issue, but....could be a shifted cord in the tire, could be unbalanced rear tires, could be mud stuck in the inside of the rear wheels (very common after off roading), could be an unbalanced driveshaft, could be the rear U joint (which would'nt necessarily be loose when checking play), or it could be a bent half shaft in the differential. And all this is assuming that the vibration is indeed coming from the drivetrain.
I had a 305 truck 2wd that did this but sold it before I figured it out.. It feels the same and the u joints were screwed in it.. I'll check the tires but seems like a low growl / vibration ..For the effort I could change the universal....only $12.00

Try Check U joints for tighness and if they are dry or stiff. If they are 100% good, you may have a drive shaft balance problem. I have seen many drive shafts out of balance from factory. Age with stress and corrosion can make it worse ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
they look dry as hell.. I am selling it so I don't care about it that much.. I'll change it if people complain about it.. I've waisted enough money on it to date. Thanx for the reply.

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:14:59 -0400, ChEvRoLeT wrote

I'll try to make this short....
My 03 Silverado 4by picked up a vibration that was felt more in the floor than anywhere....Brought it to the "Experts" (read Morons) at the local GM Dealer. 2100 bucks later they give the truck back with the bearings replaced in the Quadra-Steer Diff. Drive 100 feet and feel the vibration....bring it to another shop and 600 bucks later I have a new front wheel bearing and no vibration. Point of this story....I'm not a mechanic, but this is the first vehicle I've ever owned that stumped me like this. There was no feedback throught the steering wheel... If this helps - great, if not...I got to tell my GM dealer story one more time....Good Luck Bud.