Good source for battery info

I found this on another group and thought it might be helpful here. ======================================================= Hi all,
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current
version is 5.4, dated February 26, 2006 and can be found on www.batteryfaq.org. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's information, references and hyperlinks are contained on this free, consumer oriented Web site about car, motorcycle, power sports, truck, boat, marine, recreational vehicle, solar, and other starting and deep cycle applications.
The most popular sections in February were:
Battery Manufacturers and Brand Names List
FAQ Section 9 HOW DO I CHARGE (OR EQUALIZE) MY BATTERY?
Section 7 WHAT DO I LOOK FOR IN BUYING A NEW BATTERY?
Battery Information Links List
Section 4 HOW DO I TEST A BATTERY?
If you have time, please visit www.batteryfaq.org. If not please bookmark it for future reference. Questions, comments and suggestions for improvement are always welcome at snipped-for-privacy@batteryfaq.org.
Many thanks and kindest regards,
BiLL.....
I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it! (That is what my X-wife told me) snipped-for-privacy@charter.net Remove the x for e-mail reply www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!