Got box?

I am looking for a truck box that would go inside a Blazer right behind the wheel well on the inside on the vehicle. Have seen one at an off road store
and they wanted to much for it. Anyone know where I can find them at for a decent price? Thanks.
Build one out of MDF. While at it, build a set of drawers in the bed, like the Aussies do.
Real easy. Real handy, too!!

the
store
I got one for a gift. It fits nice behind the wheel well in the K5. I know I've seen them, just keep looking..
Mark G. wrote:

Sears.com under tool box. Wayne

the
store