Got box?

I am looking for a truck box that would go inside a Blazer right behind the wheel well on the inside on the vehicle. Have seen one at an off road store and they wanted to much for it. Anyone know where I can find them at for a decent price? Thanks.

Reply to
Mark G.

Build one out of MDF. While at it, build a set of drawers in the bed, like the Aussies do.

Real easy. Real handy, too!!

Reply to
burntkat IS AT comcast.net

Reply to