got problems

I have a 97' z71. I'm having problems with it just wanting to stall out of the blue. But it seems to be electrical. Because the entire truck, electric will shut down. Like the battery is completely disconnected or
dead. It only does it for a few minutes then it will be fine. Don't know what to do and it's not the battery, thats in good shape.

Check the main negative battery cable, running from the negatove battery terminal to the engine block, passenger side, just below the AC compressor (if equipped).
Doc

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:30:28 -0400, "Doc" wrote:

Have you checked the ignition switch? It could be opening the circuit....that would turn off the truck. Not common but I've seen it happen.
coldfire
and clean the battery terminals thoroughly. remove them all, scrape or brush all teminals and battery terminals clean, wash with baking soda all over, rinse with water and replace them. will 95% solve the problem old john