Gov Suv

I am looking at possiable buying a used gov. suv. Good idea bad i dea what to look for. it is a 2000 Chevy suburban. thank you

If it is an ex military I would steer clear if the underside looks scraped up at all. I am active duty and we are really hard on our rigs.

what
I work for a different part of DOD and most of our vehicles are suv's. We take very good care of them and are very careful about the maintenance. If it looks good it probably is.
Just my 2 cants.
Buck in AR

what