grease fittings

HI I have a 2002 Trailblazer I was under the SUV and did not see a grease fitting any where under there do anybody out there know where I should grease it or I don't need to grease anything under there or doe it have a
different type of grease fitting? thanks for the help.
None to be had. Most mfgrs have gone the way of sealed for life. Larry